If it’s not clear by now, we at Catalyst are huge fans of Anne Barge, and especially loved their new S/S 2020 Collection. Anne Barge has been creating stunning designer wedding gowns for twenty years, and in recent years has made a significant effort to create a more inclusive designer brand. In addition to offering Blue Willow, which is a collection that offers high end gowns at a more affordable price point, Anne Barge also offers Curve Couture, a line of designer gowns for sizes 16 and up. The Curve Couture collection includes dozens of looks with a variety of shapes, cuts, and materials.
Looking for Plus Size Designer Wedding Gowns? Here Are 8 of Our Favorite Looks from the Curve Couture Collection.
All Photos by John Guerrero
What to Read Next:
- Introducing Urban Set Bride’s New Wedding Gown Collection
- 22 Designer Plus-Size Wedding Dresses That Prove Your Body is Perfect As-Is
- 7 Wedding Jumpsuits & Bridal Separates We’re Loving Right Now
- 8 Picks for Wedding Attire That Breaks Down All the Gender Norms
- The One Collection We’re LOVING from Spring/Summer New York Bridal Fashion Week
Jen Siomacco is the CEO and Editor-in-Chief of Catalyst Wedding Co. She works to mesh together her love of feminism, love stories, accessibility, equality, and design into the Catalyst brand. When she’s not traveling the country working to make the wedding industry a more inclusive place, she’s writing on her couch and snuggled up with her husband and SUPER lazy cats.
Photo by Tiffany Josephs Photography