Galveston Wedding Venue & Event Rates
Please call 409-789-4142 to schedule a tour of the Galveston Lyceum reception facilities.
There are two parts to our facility, the larger Lyceum and the adjacent Lyceta. The areas combine well for larger functions, or for events where food is served in one area and a ceremony takes place in the other.
The Lyceum is available year-round, and has access ramps for the disabled and an elevator, a stage, and generous access to the halls before and after your event. For weddings, this historic Galveston building offers the ambience of an old-fashioned church wedding, but with the flexibility and opportunity to customize theme, seating, and decor to your own personal taste. For meetings, conferences and social gatherings, seating arrangements are easily converted to suit the occasion.
|Monday - Thursday|
|Friday - Saturday|
The only additional fee is a Non-Refundable Security Deposit in the amount of $200. Our Rental rates include the following:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Use of the space
- Use of tables and chairs for up to 200 guests
- Handicapped accessible ramps and elevator are available
- The setup of tables and chairs according to your specifications
- Tear down and clean up following the event
- A beautifully decorated Bridal Suite
- Access to the venue for Bridal Portraits or Engagement Pictures, by appointment, prior to the wedding
- Service kitchen
Schedule Your Tour To See The Lyceum!
If you are interested in seeing The Lyceum facilities here in Galveston as your possible event location, please fill out the form below and we will contact you as quickly as possible!
We are excited that you are considering us to be your special event venue here in the historical district of Galveston Island!